For Immediate Release – July 13, 2015
Downtown Hartsville to stay open late for Main Street Hartsville’s Summer in the City celebration
Hartsville, S.C. – Sidewalks won’t be the only things sizzling in downtown Hartsville next Thursday, July 23, as local shops and restaurants will open their doors past their regular hours and well into the evening.
Summer in the City, Main Street Hartsville’s annual girls’-night-out downtown shopping extravaganza featuring special deals and events, is giving shoppers a chance to sample the treats, tastes and discounts of downtown from 5 to 9 p.m. As the event is a cross-promotion of retail and restaurants, every participating retail store will offer not only special sales and giveaways, but also a food or beverage sampling from one of downtown’s restaurants.
“Summer in the City is a great event that gives everyone a reason to rediscover our transitioning downtown and all the great things it has to offer, while supporting the shop-local initiatives that Main Street is all about,” Suzy Moyd, Executive Director of Main Street Hartsville, said.
These participating Main Street Hartsville partners will be welcoming customers for Summer in the City:
• Army-Navy Store, 122 W. Carolina Ave.
• Bizzell’s Food & Spirits, 137 E. Carolina Ave.
• blush, 153 W. Carolina Ave.
• Brandi’s on College, 108 E. College Ave.
• Crema Coffee Bar, 136 W. Carolina Ave.
• Dizzy Dancin’, 129 E. College Ave.
• Frets & Necks, 138 W. Carolina Ave.
• Groucho’s Deli, 146 E. Carolina Ave.
• High Cotton Homes, 116 E. Carolina Ave.
• Indigo Salon and Spa, 115 N. Fifth St.
• Klick ‘n Flair, 104 E. College Ave.
• Minnie’s Giftique, 142 E. Carolina Ave.
• Midnight Rooster, 136 E. Carolina Ave.
• Rambo’s Shoes, 126 E. Carolina Ave.
• Sophia’s Pizzeria, 128 E. College Ave.
• Tin Can, 103 W. College Ave.
• Totally Paws, 201 N. Fifth St.
About Main Street Hartsville
The Main Street Hartsville program, a partnership of the City of Hartsville, Community Foundation for a Better Hartsville and Main Street South Carolina was established in 2013, and seeks to build a vibrant downtown in Hartsville, focusing on thriving businesses, community and historic preservation. Learn more about the organization at www.mainstreethartsville.org.