Hartsville Farmers Market: Drive-Thru Edition
Thank you for loving downtown Hartsville and our new Drive-Thru Hartsville Farmers Market, sponsored by Sully Blair State Farm! Farmers markets, like grocery stores, have been deemed “essential” businesses as they provide communities with access to fresh, local foods.
We take having a healthy and safe market very seriously.
You can help us by reading and following these rules:
- This is a drive-thru market only. Groups, pedestrians, and dogs are not permitted.
- Use the designated entry and exit points. Enter coming from 4th Street onto the 100 block of East Carolina Avenue travelling west) (ie., going from The Midnight Rooster toward City Hall) and exit (only turning right onto 5th Street to exit.)
- Contact vendors to pre-order if possible. Read vendors’ lists at the market, but do not get out of your vehicle.
- Limit your time at the market and each booth. Head home to enjoy your farmers market favorites!
- Be patient. Organizers, vendors, and shoppers are all adapting to new and changing protocols.
Shop local, and stay hopeful, Hartsville! See you downtown!
Contact us if you have any questions.