Whether you’re here for a day or for a lifetime, there are plenty of ways to explore our downtown community, the “Heart of Hartsville.”
Below is a map and directory of Downtown Hartsville. You can also check out our Digital Brochure while you explore downtown Hartsville, or read the more detailed, Things to Do Downtown, while you plan your visit with us.
Helping shape a new generation of people who love to learn is at the core of the EdVenture Hartsville Children's Museum. In fact, our mission is to inspire children, youth and the adults who care about them to experience the joy of learning as individuals, as families, and as a community.
- General Admission to all three locations: EdVenture Columbia, Myrtle Beach, and Hartsville
- 2 named adults
- All named children in the household. Children must be named and under 16 to be on the membership.
- 4 one-time-use Guest Passes
- Early Registration to annual events such as Storybook Ball and Halloween Hoopla
- Enjoy Member Mondays featuring a member lounge the second Monday of the month (Labor Day through Memorial Day)
- Enjoy Member-exclusive events quarterly
- Discounts on all birthday parties and camps
- Discount in EdCetera gift shop and our pop up Cafe
Under 2 yo: Free
General Admission: $8
Military and Educators: $7